Air Methods, Corp. NASDAQ: AIRM is the largest publicly owned emergency medical services helicopter operator in the United States, with a fleet of 208 medical transport helicopters that average 85,000 transports and 100,000 flight hours per year. Air Methods is based at Centennial, Colorado, though the postal designation of nearby Englewood is often cited as the company's location. Air Methods provides air medical emergency transport services under two separate operating models: the Community-Based Model (CBM) and the Hospital-Based Model (HBM). Rocky Mountain Holdings, LLC (RMH), Mercy Air Service, Inc. (Mercy Air), and LifeNet, Inc. (LifeNet) operate as wholly-owned subsidiaries of Air Methods.
- Air Methods Official site
- ↑ McCarthy, Guy; Robert Rogers, Staff Writers. "Crash probe starts : Copter made no distress call", Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, 2006-12-12. "Air Methods Corp. has a fleet of 208 medical transport helicopters that average 85,000 transports and 100,000 flight hours per year, [Craig] Yale [vice president of corporate development] said, making it the largest private provider of air medical transport services in the country."
This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).
- ↑ ColoradoBiz magazine "In Biz", 12/11/2006-12/15/2006. Retrieved on 2007-11-17.
- ↑ Who We Are - Air Methods. Retrieved on 2007-06-19.
- ↑ 9 News at 7am, KUSA-TV, Channel 9, NBC, Denver, Colorado, aired 7:00-8:00am, MST