- Vetterli bolt-action rifle. Also exported to Italy.
- Schmidt-Rubin 1889 straight pull bolt action rifle. Chambered in 7.5X53.5 Swiss.
- Schmidt-Rubin 1911 straight pull bolt action rifle. Chambered for the revamped 7.5X53.5 Swiss. The case was lengthened to 55mm. This new load became the 7.5X55 Swiss. The new load used a modern spitzer bullet and more modern smokeless powders and produces a much higher velocity and pressure than the older 7.5X53.5mm load. 7.5X55mm should never be fired in the 1889 series Schmidt-Rubin.
- Schmidt-Rubin K-31 straight pull bolt action rifle. Chambered for 7.5X55mm Swiss.
- SIG 510 battle rifle. Also exported to Bolivia and Chile.
- SIG 550 line of assault rifles (also includes SIG 551 and SIG 552). Also exported to Chile, France, Indonesia, Spain, and the United States.
- General Purpose Machine Guns
- MG 50, rejected by the Swiss Army in favor of the Waffenfabrik Bern MG 51. Exported to Denmark as the M/51.
- MG 710, Swiss derivative of German MG42, Sometimes known as MG55. Not adopted by the Swiss Army, but exported to Bolivia, Brunei, and Chile.
- Grenade launchers
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|